The set of volunteers on the 14th Docudays UA International Human Rights Documentary Film Festival (24-31 March 2017) are closed. Thank you to everyone who decided to join the best documentary film week in March!
Benefits for the Docudays UA volunteers
An opportunity to apply your skills in the context of major international event, meet well-known documentary filmmakers from Europe, America and Ukraine, practice your second language, receive invitations to festival parties and work with friendly festival team. Following the festival every volunteer will be given a certificate for their involvement. Some higher schools recognize volunteering as an externship (find out the details in your higher school). Volunteers will also be provided with free meals.
Duties of volunteers
1. According to legislation, a working day at the festical will last for 5 hours. Working hours have to be approved by the coordinator in advance.
2. Carrying out of tasks according to the activity.
Possible activities for volunteers
1. Assisting participants.
2. Press department.
3. Technical service.
4. Coordination of festival locations.
Responsibility, foreign languages.
1. Interest in films.
2. Desire to meet and communicate with new people.
3. The application form completed before February 25, 2017.
4. Responsible attitude to the work.
All volunteers will be invited to the interviews and will take part in trainings!
If you have any questions or how to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.